The "Edge Tracer" is an image editing app that automatically cuts out unwanted sections from photos and illustrations, makes the background behind the image transparent, and allows you to compose the cutout on other backgrounds. After enclosing the section you wish to cut out, the app automatically detects the borders of the image, and produce a highly precise cutout without the need to carefully trace around the image.You can also delete monochromatic backgrounds or similar colors around the image simply by tapping the section you want to delete.Making the size of the work area smaller/larger enables you to fine-tune edits. ★Use in conjunction with Twitter, Instagram and other SNS apps!★
* Sticker creation-- Photo taking-- Loading mask images (PNGs with transparent backgrounds)-- Rotation and trimming of images-- Cutting out by tracing (edges automatically set)-- Restore or delete areas by tracing around them (edges automatically set)-- Automatic deletion/restoration by setting color via tapping (similar colors automatically detected, includes function to adjust selected range)-- Manual restoration/deletion (Using brush tool for selection)-- Change background display type (Half transparent, two types - white/black)-- Preview-- Cursor offset for setting range-- Brush type selection for editing-- Undo/Redo-- Reset of selected area
* Screen operation tools-- Zoom in/out-- Shift-- Increase size of working area
* Sticker composition-- Stickers can be rotated, made smaller/larger, locked to a position or flipped left/right
* Image output-- Save sticker images (transparent background PNGs, white background JPEGs)-- Save images you have composed (Standard or High image quality)-- Save to an exclusive gallery(album) for this app
[Standard procedure for cutout]
1. After enclosing a section you wish to cut out, it will be automatically deleted.
2. Tap unwanted sections to make them transparent. The app automatically detects and deletes similar colors from sections around the image. View affected sections in real time while making adjustments using the slider.
3. Use the automatic restoration function to restore sections that have been overcropped. Tap overcropped sections using this function to restore the surrounding area back to its original state.
4. The app also has a manual restoration/deletion function for editing finely-detailed sections. Use the drag function to restore/delete desired sections.